Announcements
  • We are now looking for new members to join the Support Team!
  • The Altis Life Server is up right now Hop on and play!
Lucifer Morningstar

Server Revive

I'm writing this revive in the hopes that people will actually address the issues on the server.

Police-

*Civ does nothing wrong, going at speed limit and has a legal gun.* *Cop pulls civ, over arrests civ cuz he has legal weapon.*

*Cop pulls someone over who has an illegal gun, Civ is complying. Gets shot anyways*

Rule Breaking-

*Kills cop, same cop comes back straight away(So what about the New Life Rule???)

*None staff members at in TFR and on server. Staff are on server but in lounge 3, then bitch to member that people need to be in TFR.*

*Civs robbing civs. Gives 1 warning doesn't wait for response so kills cuz the other civ doesn't have a reaction time as fast as light.*

Things that don't make seance-

*Died by a bug loose gear, goes to support. Support- Any video evidence? Who the hell records every single time they play, and how do you screen shot how you died/ what gear you had? YOUR DEAD SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE.*

*Definitions  of community- a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common. particular characteristic in common so thats why its a friends fest, now I get it.*

*People that get banned and get talked shit about, they get unbanned and get high ranks and become staff? *

*Member wants to ask something to an admin, sends message never gets a response back. Admin wants something gets pissed off when you don't reply?*

*Staff member- messages none staff members to do shit, if that's the case why even have staff?*

Over all I would rate this community 5/10, please fix these bug and issues

• Like 1

It would be helpful if you could actually pass this onto the Police Command so we can deal with it and deal with the officer who made the mistake.

Just now, C. Harper said:

It would be helpful if you could actually pass this onto the Police Command so we can deal with it and deal with the officer who made the mistake.

Isn't it your job to make sure that the cops are doing their job correct tho?

1 minute ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Isn't it your job to make sure that the cops are doing their job correct tho?

Correct my job is to do that role, and your job [the civilians] to pass on any complaints to the IPCC [Independent Police Complaints Commission] Application or even pass onto the Command so we can deal with the invidual. For you not telling the officers name, sounds like your just making some crap up really...

• Like 1

Just now, C. Harper said:

Correct my job is to do that role, and your job [the civilians] to pass on any complaints to the IPCC [Independent Police Complaints Commission] Application or even pass onto the Command so we can deal with the invidual. For you not telling the officers name, sounds like your just making some crap up really...

Sure let me just check, oh wait so far all the cops except 2, Scott and chandler. 

So your saying that every cop is arresting civilians in which they have a legal gun with the required license for that firearm. You still get arrested...

Until your provide me evidence, then we cannot do anything. It goes for every other faction.

Senior Management

First all keep civil about this conversation, don't want any hostility occurring on here.

Honestly every non-official complaint I received through the incorrect chain of command about the United Nations I just ignored as no one would ever give me actual evidence and it would just lead to a word vs word situation, I think if some video footage and names etc. were given then the Police Command could actually intervene and make some stance against all of this.

3 minutes ago, C. Harper said:

So your saying that every cop is arresting civilians in which they have a legal gun with the required license for that firearm. You still get arrested...

Until your provide me evidence, then we cannot do anything. It goes for every other faction.

13 minutes ago, C. Harper said:

So basically because you have something against me and Lucifer you are telling him he's making stuff up and that he is bullshitting. Most Cops don't know what guns are legal and available to buy in the Civ gun store.

Just now, J. Glenn said:

Honestly every non-official complaint I received through the incorrect chain of command about the United Nations I just ignored as no one would ever give me actual evidence and it would just lead to a word vs word situation, I think if some video footage and names etc. were given then the Police Command could actually intervene and make some stance against all of this.

So you have by the sound of it gotten a few complaints and just ignored them?

• Like 1

Senior Management
3 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

So you have by the sound of it gotten a few complaints and just ignored them?

Why would I listen to people who cannot prove their point, for all I know they're lying because they're "triggered".

Just now, J. Glenn said:

Why would I listen to people who cannot prove their point, for all I know they're lying because they're "triggered".

Ok, so lets take this into real life. If a cop is being corrupt or shit at their job and someone goes to complain about it. The civ wouldn't have evidence would they? But the cops would still investigate. And if you have gotten a few complaints would that back up someones story that it has happened again and again?

Senior Management

This is no different to a situation in court or reporting someone at a Police station, Nothing can actually be done unless someone gives proof of it happening or they see it for themselves. Me saying oh Harper throws out ranks without permission, I need to prove that or get someone who has permissions to do that for me so when I complain to the Commissioner I can show him the evidence and he can react straight away. I've had so many cases where people will stay stuff to the wrong people rather than the right ones because they can't prove a thing they are just triggered about in-game stuff.

1 minute ago, J. Glenn said:

This is no different to a situation in court or reporting someone at a Police station, Nothing can actually be done unless someone gives proof of it happening or they see it for themselves. Me saying oh Harper throws out ranks without permission, I need to prove that or get someone who has permissions to do that for me so when I complain to the Commissioner I can show him the evidence and he can react straight away.

So basically if you receive 5 complaints about the same person but no one gives you evidence, you will basically let a person that might be corrupt go without any problems and not even investigate/keep an eye on him?

35 minutes ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

*Died by a bug loose gear, goes to support. Support- Any video evidence? Who the hell records every single time they play, and how do you screen shot how you died/ what gear you had? YOUR DEAD SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE.*

Im going to say this, If you are coming to support bring some evidence. IT HELP you and us deal with the situation faster.

Senior Management

I haven't received 5 complaints about the same person, so why would I intervene. I'm speaking about 1 complaint happening.

And these complaints should be taken straight to the Faction Lead or Support as it's difficult to look into everything if a complaint is 2-4 days old.

Senior Management

Enough now!!!!!

• Like 2